Please read and AGREE before proceeding
Rules/Procedures for Purchasing Used Equipment:
- Pontotoc Electric Power Association (PEPA) will receive sealed bids through June 1, 2021, for all items listed on the PEPA website (see below).
- All items offered for sale are used. As such, all items are sold “as is” and “where is” without any warranties of any kind, all warranties of any kind, actual, implied, or for fitness for any particular purpose or of merchantability, being specifically disclaimed.
- PEPA has the right to reject any/all bids.
- A Bill of Sale or Certificate of Title (where applicable) will be provided for all purchases, once payment has been verified and accepted.
- All initial inquiries about the equipment must be submitted through the email box (located under “Contact” on our website at pepa.com) or by calling the Pontotoc office at 662-489-3211. A representative will be in contact for questions.
- If appropriate, an opportunity will be provided for the prospective purchaser to view the item for sale.
- All purchase offers must be submitted via the PEPA mailbox (located under “Contact” on our website at pepa.com) or hand delivered to the Pontotoc office of PEPA at 12 South Main Street, Pontotoc, MS No telephone offers will be considered or accepted. A PEPA representative will respond to your request to view the item for sale and schedule an appointment time.
- Payment for purchases shall be by cash, money order, or cashier’s check.